Make the most of one trip with burj khalifa with aquarium ticket from ouget tours which let you explore burj khalifa and the dubai mallauarium in one go. Since Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world to date you would have seen it from afar several times, but to behold the enchanting views of Dubai from the tallest building in the world is another matter altogether. In the course of your visit to Burj Khalifa you will be able to observe the city below with a high powered telescope and witness the cityscape from the public observatory deck with top to bottom glass windows. After taking in the tunning view from the burj khalifa go down to discover what mysteries the dubai mallauarium beholds. Dubai mall aquarium unlike the name suggests is not just an aquarium. The experience is like that of traveling beneath the sea among the spell binding aquatic life of more than 140 species. See up close sharks, rays and many other aquatic life swimming around freely in the 10 million liter tank of Dubai mall aquarium. Take behind the scenes tour and enthralling ride in the glass bottom boat. Indulge in interactive activities with the aquatic life
• Burj Khalifa entry tickets
• Dubai mall aquarium tickets
• Round trip transfer to hotel/residence (If selected)
Get an up-close view of the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa before entering Burj Khaleefa through Dubai mall and climbing aboard the world’s fastest elevator and ascend to Burj Khalifa’s observatory decks for the sweeping view. The wonders of Burj Khalifa start at the elevator as you speed up at 10m/s.
At level 124 and 125 explore the city beneath you at the observation decks at your own pace. Level 125 showcases the Arabic art with Arabian masbariya motif.
At level 125 get on VR ‘mission 828’ to ascend and descend Burj Khaleefa in an adventurous way that will leave you tingling.
With The Top Sky ticket get entry to level 148 along with 124 and 125. Enjoy signature refreshments at the Sky Lounge before enjoy the view from the 148th floor observation deck.
After the Burj Khalifa visit go down to Dubai mal aquarium to discover and be amazed by the underwater zoo. Witness the vast variety of more than 140 species of aquatic life swimming and crawling beside you in a 10 million liter capacity aquarium. Dubai mal aquarium is one of the largest suspended aquarium in the world. It makes you feel like you are actually beneath the sea. The experience of a life time brought to you by Dubai mall aquarium is one of the must visit places in Dubai that will leave you speechless in amazement. The Burj Khalifa with aquarium tickets is the best way to make most out of one trip especially if you are in a tight schedule and wants to cover all of Dubai’s attractions.
• Carry valid photo ID/passport to be displayed at the enterance.
• Follow covidprotocolsduring the visit.
• Transfers only available for hotel and residence located centrally in Dubai city (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
• Make sure to report 15 min before scheduled time.
• Timing Burj khalifa
24 hours (everyday)
• Timing Dubai mall aquarium Sunday – Wednesday 10AM-10PM
Thursday – Saturday 10AM-12AM
• Any cancelation prior to 24 hours of departure time are accepted with full refund of the booking amount.
• Cancelations within 24 hours of the departure time are not refundable.
• Eligible refund amount will be deposited to your bank within 7 working days.
• Entry will be free for children under 4 years.
• Child rate applicable for children between the age of 4 - 12
• Full rate applicable for children above 12years.
Bank account Information:
Please contact the admin for payment confirmation at “[email protected]”
Your message has been received we will
update you shortly.