Qasr al Watan translates to “palace of the nation” in Arabic. Qasr al Watan is the presidential palace of UAE located in Abu Dhabi UAE. The construction of this magnificent palace rich in Arabic architecture and designs was completed in the year of 2017. It was mainly used for receiving international leaders when they came to visit UAE. To showcase the heritage and beauty of the nation through Qasr al Watan a portion of the palace complex was open to public in the year 2019. Ever since Qasr al Watan has earned its place in the top 20 landmarks of art and culture in the world by “hotels and rest” Qasr al Watan was also nominated for world travel awards as one of the main cultural attractions of Middle East. The Qasr al Watan is mainly built with white marble and limestone. The intricate designs and Arabic architecture with huge domes and pillared corridors gives one the feeling of being inside an Arabian folklore. Although a portion of the palace complex is open for public the rest of the one hundred acre palace is still used for official purposes of the UAE government. Visit Qasr al Watan to discover the majestic Arabian architecture.
• Entry access to Qasr al Watan
• Get the inside view of Qasr al Watan along with its exhibits
• Round trip transfer to hotel/residence (if selected)
Explore the Qasr al Watan and discover the Arabian architecture, culture and history of UAE. Get ready to be enchanted by the presidential palace of UAE Qasr al Watan. Enter through the visitor’s gate and get your tickets confirmed. After the security checkup a shuttle bus will take you to the palace. Take in the spectacular white gateway with a huge dome above the gate and walls extending to the right and left. After passing through the gateway as you approach Qasr al Watan you will get the full view of the presidential palace with its huge central dome an eastern and western wings. Marvel at the spectacular water fountains on either side of the palace entrance road as you walk towards the palace. The whole palace is covered in marble floors and large chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The larger than life archways and walkways will make you feel like you are walking in a fairytale. As you enter the main great hall be awestruck by the colossal dome with a 37 meter diameter and the crystal chandelier with 350000 pieces inside the spirit of collaboration room. The chandelier is so big that it has a staircase and enough room for one person to stand and do maintenance. Also explore the eastern and western wings with “house of knowledge” and rooms like the banquet hall and presidential gifts room. Time your visit accordingly to be able to view the spectacular light and sound show at Qasr al Watan.
• Kindly carry a valid photo ID /passport to be displayed at the entrance
• Wear mask at all times of the visit
• No consumption of food or beverages allowed inside the palace
• Timing 11:00AM-08:00PM
• Light show 08:15PM
• Al hosn app is required for residents, tourists need RT PCR Report and vaccination certificate.
• RT PCR test report required taken within the last 96 hours
• Fully Vaccinated report required
• Any cancelation before 24 hours of departure time are accepted with refund
• Cancelations within 24 hours of the departure time not refundable.
• Eligible refund amount will be deposited within 7 working days.
• Entry will be free for chilren of 0 - 4 years.
• Child rate applicable for children between the age of 4 - 17
• Full rate applicable for children above 17years.
Bank account Information:
Account Title: Sougat Travel And Tourism L.L.C
Account Number : 1014514498101
IBN NO: AE890260001014514498101
Swift Code: EBILAEAD
Bank Name. Emirates-NBD
Please contact the admin for payment confirmation at “Inquiry@sougattourism.com”