Since Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world to date you would have seen it from afar several times, but to behold the enchanting views of Dubai from the tallest building in the world is another matter altogether. In the course of your visit to Burj khalifa you will be able to observe the city below with a high powered telescope and witness the cityscape from the public observatory deck with top to bottom glass windows. The world’s tallest building in world also holds the world’s fastest elevator and observatory decks that allows you to have the best view of the skyscrapers in Dubai along with other activities like the adventurous VR experience and roof top swimming pool and a world class 4 star restaurant. Time your visit to witness the majestic sunset and view the city come alive at night with glittering stars above and shining light below.
• Burj Khalifa entry tickets
•Enjoy at the top level 124 ,125 & 148 th floor prime hours
• 30 min tour of the observatory deck to view the vibrant Dubai landscape.
• Personalized tour guided by a guest ambassador to get the full Burj Khalifa experience .
• View the city beneath on the observatory deck of the world’s largest building.
• Recharge yourself with refreshment from the sky lounge .
• Discover famous landmarks with interactive sessions using motion senses.
• Round trip transfer to hotel/residence (if selected)
Get an up-close view of the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa before climbing aboard the world’s fastest elevator and ascend Burj Khalifa. The wonders of Burj Khalifa start at the elevator as you speed up at 10m/s.
At level 124 and 125 explore the city beneath you at the observation decks at your own pace. Level 125 showcases the Arabic art with Arabian masbariya motif.
At level 125 get on VR ‘mission 828’ to ascend and descend Burj Khaleefa in an adventurous way that will leave you tingling.
With The Top Sky ticket get entry to level 148 along with 124 and 125. Enjoy signature refreshments at the Sky Lounge before enjoy the view from the 148th floor observation deck. Time your visit accordingly to view the magnificent sunset and witness the city come alive at night from Burj Khalif.
• Carry valid photo ID/passport to be displayed at the enterance.
• Follow covidprotocolsduring the visit.
• Transfers only available for hotel and residence located centrally in Dubai city (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
• Make sure to report 15 min before scheduled time.
• Timing 24 hours (everyday)
• Any cancelation prior to 24 hours of departure time are accepted with full refund of the booking amount.
• Cancelations within 24 hours of the departure time are not refundable.
• Eligible refund amount will be deposited to your bank within 7 working days.
• Entry will be free for children under 4 years.
• Child rate applicable for children between the age of 4 - 12
• Full rate applicable for children above 12years.