Dubai mall aquarium unlike the name suggests is not just an aquarium. The experience is like that of traveling beneath the sea among the spell binding aquatic life of more than 140 species. See up close sharks, rays and many other aquatic life swimming around freely in the 10 million liter tank of Dubai mall aquarium. Take behind the scenes tour and enthralling ride in the glass bottom boat. Indulge in interactive activities with the aquatic life. Enjoy specially designed encounters and interactive activities ranging from interactive meets with otters to sharks and rays under the supervision of trainers. Satiate the adventurous side of you by taking the deep water dive into the depths of the aquarium to swim among the aquatic life of Dubai mall aquarium. A visit to Dubai mall aquarium is also a learning opportunity for you and your kids about oceans and aquatic life and marine biological life through interactive activities.
•Dubai mall aquarium tickets
•Experience the aquatic life if Dubai mall aquarium with VIP benefits.
• Get the explorer tickets and along with aquarium tunnel and underwater zoo take a thrilling glass bottom boat tour
• Round trip transfer to hotel/restaurant courtesy of sougat tours (if selected)
Witness the vast variety of more than 140 species of aquatic life swimming and crawling beside you. The experience of a life time brought to you by Dubai mall aquarium is one of the must visit places in Dubai.
The underwater zoo lets you walk among aquatic life like one among them and witness close at hand sharks, rays, sand tiger sharks and giant groupers who are just few of the many aqua life that the Dubai mall aquarium houses.
• Round the trip transfers only available for hotel and residence located centrally in Dubai city (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
• Pick up from areas other than Dubai can be arranged with extra charges.
• Make sure to report 15 min before scheduled time.
• Carrying women and children below 2 years are not allowed on glass bottom boat.
• Children must be under adult supervision.
• Wheelchair and stroller access available(except for ray encounter and penguin cave visit)
• Sougat tours will not be responsible if any activity is not available due to technical error or weather conditions.
• Timing Sunday – Wednesday 10AM-10PM
Thursday – Saturday 10AM-12AM
• Make sure to report 30 min before departure.
• Any cancelation prior to 24 hours of departure time are accepted with full refund of the booking amount.
• Cancelations within 24 hours of the departure time are not refundable.
• Eligible refund amount will be deposited to your bank within 7 working days.
• Entry will be free for children under 2 years.
• Child rate applicable for children between the age of 2 - 15
• Full rate applicable for children above 15years.