Burj Al Arab is probably the most iconic tower in the UAE with its iconic structure and secluded location makes Burj Al Arab very unique. And the interior of this magnificent tower is going to blow you off. It won’t be anything like you ever saw. The best way to explore the beauty of any structure is by knowing the past, present and the future of it from the experts. Only if we know the past can we truly appreciate what we have today. So book your guided inside Burj al Arab tour with sougat tours to completely appreciate the true beauty of Burj Al Arab from inside and outside with experts guiding you to let you take in the full experience. Burj Al Arab was opened in the year 1999 and even today after 23 years it stand tall and as spectacular as it was on the day it was opened. It was opened to the public for visiting from 202 October onwards. So make sure to include the guided inside Burj Al Arab tour to your visit to Dubai.
• Entry tickets to Burj al Arab
• Get the exclusive inside tour of Burj al Arab with refreshments
• Round the trip transfer to hotel/residence (if selected)
Although Burj al Arab was opened in 1999 it wasn’t until 2020 October that is was open for public to visit inside Burj al Arab. So make sure you visit to Dubai includes an inside tour of one of the most iconic tower in Dubai. As you enter the Burj al Arab be treated like royalty by the efficient staff amid the grand interior which makes you feel like royalty too. As you go up witness the magnificent world’s tallest atrium. Get up to the top aboard one of bur al Arab 18 swift elevator to explore the crown jewel of Burj al Arab it royal suite which Is 25000 dollar for a night. An elegant butler will be waiting in the royal suit for you to take you on the royal suite tour. As you move through the double storied royal suite the butler will explain the diff specialties of the royal suite like the 24 caret gold-plated ceiling, gold-plated TV and hand woven carpets from India among much more unique qualities of the royal suite. After you take in the spectacular and amazing royal suite move on to the architectures studio where you get to know about Burj al Arab from the starting sketch to the final structure. Another one of the Burj al Arabs highlight is its helipad. Unlike any other helipad some unique events have taken place a top the this helipad explore find out all about it from your guided inside Burj al Arab tour.
• Kindly carry as valid photo id/passport to be displayed at the entrance
• Kindly arrive 30 min before scheduled time
• Kindly wear decent clothes.
• T-shirt, short, flip fop or tennis shoes won’t be allowed inside
• Any cancelation prior to 24 hours of departure time are accepted with full refund of the booking amount.
• Cancelations within 24 hours of the departure time are not refundable.
• Eligible refund amount will be deposited to your bank within 7 working days.
• Entry will be free for children under 3 years.
• Child rate applicable for children between the age of 3 - 12
• Full rate applicable for children above 12years.