Sky View Dubai is a viewpoint that gives you a unique view of Dubai sky line with its towering skyscrapers atop the Address Sky View Hotel. Sky view Dubai provides a three in one experience which makes it a must visit destination in Dubai. Take the Sky view Dubai to get the most stunning view of Dubai skyline elaborate with Burj Khaleefa among other sky scrapers and indulge in a one of a kind adventure atop Sky View Dubai along with a daring walk on the edge with the Glass Slide and the Edge walk. The trip to Sky view will leave the inner child and the dare devil in you satiated. Taking advantage of the twin tower structures allows the visitor to take a 45m walk across the glass bridge that connect the two building which in itself Is a spectacular view and will be an unforgettable memory for you.
• Tickets to Sky View Dubai.
• Sky View observatory and glass slide.
• Round trip transfer to hotel/residence (if selected).
Get aboard the glass elevator that takes you to the 52nd level while enjoying the 360-degree panoramic view of you surrounding facilitated by the glass front elevator facing the outer part of the building and take 46m thrilling walk across the glass bridge which is more like a glass tunnel to reach the next building from where you move on to the observatory to get the rare 360-degree view of Dubai’s majestic skyline adorned with skyscrapers like Burj Khaleefa and Dubai Frame among many others.
As you take in the majestic view there await an adventure that will be treat for the inner child in you by taking the one of a kind glass slide from 52nd to 53rd level and indulge the adventurous side of you by taking the Edge Walk. Edge Walk is a trek on the outer edge of the top most level of Sky View Dubai with complete safety harness and an instructor to give you a demo and guide you (extra charges apply). Add a visit to Dubai Sky View to your list of tours and indulge in the unique experience.
Must carry passport/emirates ID.
• Only children above 3 years are allowed on Sky observatory.
• Glass slide and edge walk for visitors between the age of 12-65.
• Children between ages of 12-18 require consent from parent/guardian in person.
• Only visitor who weigh from 30-150kg are allowed for lass slide and edge walk.
• Only visitors of height 120-200cm are allowed for glass slide and edge walk.
• Kindly wear comfortable clothes.
• No loose clothes or footwear allowed.
• Kindly notify the sky view staff about any disability or preexisting medical condition.
• Timing: Non-prime time 10:30am-03:00pm and 07:00pm-09:00pm
Prime time 04:00pm-06:30pm
• Cancelation after booking is not refundable.
• Entry will be free for children under 3 years.
• Full rate applicable for visitors from 3-65 years.
Your message has been received we will
update you shortly.