One of the world’s best water theme park Wild Wadi water park set in the posh area of Dubai opposite the even tar hotel Burj Al Arab is an ultimate destination for water park lovers and thrill seekers. Wild Wadi Water Park has some of the world’s fastest and highest water rides along with pools and slides for all age groups to enjoy and take a break from the daily hustle and spend a day filled with fun, excitement and adventures. Wild Wadi Water Park is an Arabian folklore themed park. The character Juha and Sinbad from an Arabian folklore has been integrated so well into the park that it has won the world water park association’s innovative award for outstanding accomplishment in design and theming. Take the slides and rides and go high, low, fast and slow and drop off into water for an exhilarating day at the wild Wadi water park.
• Entry tickets to Wild Wadi Water park with Meal
• Unlimited access to all rides
• Round tip transfer to hotel/residence (if selected)
Get ready to enter the Arabic folklore world of Juha and Sinbad at wild Wadi water park Dubai. After getting your ticket confirmed shop for any water park essential you might need and get changed top your swimwear. A rapid waterfall welcome you to give a hint of all the thrill and excitement waiting for you. Wild Wadi translates to wild valley in Arabic. The scene of a wild valley is set with waterfalls and large boulders as you enter. Try out all the exhilarating rides like Jumeirah sceirah a drop off ride with tubes and tunnels, Burj surf a multi rider side with twists and turns, tantrum alley with unexpected turns and drops, flood river flyer which unlike traditional slides don’t go down but powered by powerful water jets take you high and low like a roller coaster, there are many more rides to be tried out along with a surf tide that lets you surf the waves created by powerful water jets , there are also pools and low slides you can enjoy with your little ones . Visit Wild Wadi Water Park and take a break from the daily hustle and beat the desert heat by plying splashing and riding along with exhilarating rides.
• Sougat tours is not responsible if any ride is not operating due to maintenance
• Timing Monday – Sunday 10:00AM-06:00PM
• Any cancelation prior to 24 hours of departure time are accepted with full refund of the booking amount.
• Cancelations within 24 hours of the departure time are not refundable.
• Eligible refund amount will be deposited to your bank within 7 working days.
• Entry will be free for children under 2 years.
• Child rate applicable for children between the age of 2 - 3
• Full rate applicable for children above 3 years.