Dubai safari park is the new and updated version of Dubai zoo which now offers you the luxury of exploring and discovering up close about 3000 animals of over 250 species from across the world in an ecofriendly and safe environment where the animals are kept in an open undisturbed habitat in a 119 acres facility.
Explore the wildlife of Asia and Africa along with rescued animal and animals on the verge of extinction protected each in their own safe habitats.
The different sections of the park will take you through different habitats and landscapes that houses various animal while engaging in unique interactive activities that’s enlightens your knowledge about the animal world.
Also get an opportunity to discover the native flora of UAE through the beautifully maintained landscapes and well-kept gardens. Let you children wonder and learn about friendly farm animals through feeding and petting sessions at the kid’s farm.
• Entry tickets to Dubai Safari Park
• Discover: explorer village, Asian village, Arabian village and kids farm.
• Observe 3000 animals over 250 species.
• Round trip transfers to hotel/residence (if selected).
Dubai Safari Park will take you on an exploration of a life time through different villages and habitata where 3000 animals are safely housed.
At explorer village take a tour aboard a safe vehicle through an open habitat where you can observe the animal roaming freely. There you can see animals like giraffe and tigers up-close.
You can observe and learn about the native wildlife and flora and fauna at the Arabian village.
Kid’s farm is a place where people of all ages can enjoy and explore. Here you can interact with and learn from friendly farm animals like goat, ducks, birds and sheep among others. There will be feeding sessions and petting zoo at the kid’s farm.
After visiting the safari, villages and kids farm give your body and mind some time to relax and rejuvenate at the Wadi with lush green ground and observe fish in the pond.
A visit to Dubai Safari Park will be an educational and exploration.
• Free entry for people of determination along with two companions.
• Super taxi facility is available within the par at an extra charge.
• Walking is recommended.
• Complimentary wheelchair service available.
• Kindly wear comfortable clothing(shoulder and knees should be covered)
• Kindly respect animals, facility and staff.
• Do not litter.
• Pets, toys, flash photography and scooters or bikes not allowed inside.
• Outside food and beverages not allowed.
• Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Make sure to carry protective gear and sunscreen.
• Keep hydrated.
• Visitors can upgrade tickets at explorer village ticket counter for an extra charge (subject to availability).
• Last entry at 3:30pm.
• Timing – 09:00am-05:00pm (everyday).
• cancelation after booking is not refundable.
• Entry will be free for children under 3 years.
• Child rate applicable for children between the age of 3 - 12
• Full rate applicable for children above 12 years.
Bank account Information:
Please contact the admin for payment confirmation at “[email protected]”
Submit your review
Our first time of visiting any zoo in the UAE and it was really worth it. The environment is so calm and welcoming, and the staffs were helpful with directions. Myself, child and wife enjoyed the experience and would definitely recommend it for anyone who want to visit.
Designed as a nature sanctuary and visitor attraction, the Dubai Safari Park is home to various animals and birds that range from giraffes to leopards. The park offers families plenty of things to see and great food options. This is an amazing place for families with children who want to enjoy a relaxing day out in nature.
The experience of safari at Dubai Safari Park is a lifetime one. The best part of this tour package with sougat tourism is the personal tour guide that comes along with us. The tour guide Asif was truly amazing, he maintained a good communication with all of us and also took care of the senior citizens in the group to make sure we were all comfortable.
We had a very informative and fun tour with our kids thanks to our guide Asif and , my kids wont stop bugging me about animals facts just wish there were more animals in the safari journey cause the weather was very hot we didn't see most of the villages.
The employees at Dubai Frame are very helpful, making sure that any questions you have are answered. They offer to take photos of you and your loved ones in front of the frame, a photo that will become a memory forever.
Your message has been received we will
update you shortly.